- Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:15:12 +0000: Signed by the Governor: New Hampshire Law Allows Local Common Core Opt Out - Tenth Amendment Center
CONCORD, N.H. (July 21, 2017) – On Tuesday, New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu signed a bill into law that prohibits the state department of education and the state board of education from requiring any school or school district to implement Common Core standards. This represents an opportunity for local communities to opt out of Common Core and nullify the…
- Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:02:52 +0000: How the Founders Defined “War” - Tenth Amendment Center
Under the Constitution, a war is a war whether they call it a war, or not.
- Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:17:11 +0000: “Good Enough” Politicians Aren’t Good Enough - Tenth Amendment Center
When we seek to support candidates who are merely “good enough” on any given issue, we continue to surrender our liberties and our Revolutionary legacy.
- Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:51:13 +0000: Feds push for more asset forfeiture, but states can stop it - Tenth Amendment Center
We've got some bad news and good news on asset forfeiture and the 10th Amendment. But there's also some good news too.
- Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:09:35 +0000: Signed as Law: New Hampshire Decriminalizes Simple Marijuana Possession, Foundation to Nullify Federal Prohibition - Tenth Amendment Center
CONCORD, N.H. (July 20, 2017) – A bill to decriminalize marijuana possession was signed into law by Gov. John Sununu on Tuesday. This represents a step towards nullifying the unconstitutional drug war in the Live Free or Die State. Along with 11 bipartisan co-sponsors, Rep. Robert Cushing (D-Hampton) introduced House Bill 640 (HB640) to end criminal…