- Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:37:19 +0000: Patriots and Protesters Should Take a Knee for the Constitution - Tenth Amendment Center
"We need to stop acting as if showing “respect” for the country, flag and national anthem is more important than the freedoms they represent."
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 01:29:37 +0000: Federal Funding is Erasing the Line Between State and Federal Policing - Tenth Amendment Center
The federal government has fundamentally transformed state and local law enforcement agencies into a national police force, using funding to incentivize local cops to focus on federal law enforcement priorities. The Department of Homeland Security other federal agencies funnel billions of dollars to local police departments through grant programs and equipment transfers. Of course, the…
- Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:27:22 +0000: Constitutional Ignorance Led to a Tyranny of the Majority - Tenth Amendment Center
Americans know too little about our Constitution to maintain the freedoms it was designed to protect.
- Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:21:18 +0000: Charlottesville: Blame the Incorporation Doctrine - Tenth Amendment Center
Centralization of power seldom ends well, as Charlottesville vividly illustrates in retrospect.
- Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:09:15 +0000: Freedom Is a Myth: We Are All Prisoners of the Police State’s Panopticon Village - Tenth Amendment Center
How do we break out? For starters, wake up. Resist the urge to comply.