- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:38:23 +0000: Big Step Forward for Sound Money: Texas Picks Company to Run Bullion Depository - Tenth Amendment Center
AUSTIN, Texas (June 21, 2017) – The Texas bullion depository took a major step closer to reality last week when officials formally announced the private vendor that will run the facility. The creation of a state bullion depository in Texas represents a power shift away from the federal government to the state, and it provides…
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:22:35 +0000: Signed By the Governor: Louisiana Expands Right to Try Act, Further Rejects Some FDA Restrictions - Tenth Amendment Center
BATON ROUGE, La. (June 21, 2017) – Last week, Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signed a bill into law that expands the state’s Right to Try law to include technology designed to help ALS patients with mobility. The new law will set the foundation to nullify in practice a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rule that…
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:07:30 +0000: Signed by the Governor: Vermont Law Will Increase Access to Medical Marijuana, Further Nullify Federal Prohibition - Tenth Amendment Center
MONTPELIER, Vt. (Jun. 21, 2017) – A Vermont bill to fully legalize medical marijuana for qualifying patients was signed into law last week by Gov. Phil Scott. The new measure takes another step toward effectively nullifying the unconstitutional federal prohibition on the same. Introduced by Sen. Dick Sears (D-Bennington) and six co-sponsors, Senate Bill 16…
- Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:41:59 +0000: Thomas Jefferson on Nullification Strategy - Tenth Amendment Center
Jefferson told us the goal is to prevent federal enforcement, but that each issue must be addressed in a manner that’s effective for the situation.
- Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:43:43 +0000: Execution by Firing Squad: The Militarized Police State Opens Fire - Tenth Amendment Center
Legally owning a gun in America could get you killed by a government agent.