Caldwell, Texas is the County Seat of Burleson County and our physical location. Through the Internet, our reach and support is potentially much wider. We hope to grow a local, as well as state or even national membership so if you wish to get involved, you are welcome to help and we … (Keep Reading)
Or are we pretending that everything is all right, and that all Muslims are OK?
Some say we are supposed to start using the Associated Press guide in writing about Muslim terrorists by using less provocative language.
First, I think
The ACLU is trying to force the Trump administration to provide concrete details about a vaguely worded May 4 executive order supposedly aimed at promoting free speech and religious liberty. Louise Melling, the group’s deputy legal director, said in a
Demonstrator Randall Grey protests a taxation of the wealthy during a rally at Occupy Wall Street San Diego on Oct. 13, 2011 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Sandy Huffaker/Corbis via Getty Images) This post first appeared at The Nation
Transcript of Barack Obama’s farewell address, as provided by the White House :
THE PRESIDENT: Hello, Chicago! (Applause.) It’s good to be home! (Applause.) Thank you, everybody. Thank you. (Applause.) Thank you so much. Thank you. (Applause.) All right, everybody
This is an older video from KrisanneHall.com but one of my favorites. This video explains why it was not moral to vote for either Donald J. Trump or Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was our duty to say no and choose …
The greatest trick any politician can pull off is to get his self-interest and his principles in perfect alignment. As Thomas More observed in Robert Bolt’s “A Man for All Seasons,” “If we lived in a State where virtue was
Evidence of a man’s illegal possession of a handgun must be suppressed at his trial on remand after the Indiana Supreme Court ruled Tuesday the evidence was obtained in violation of constitutional protections.
When Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers received
About a month ago, a crowd of 2,000 people gathered in an auditorium at the University of Miami to see a bunch of lawyers—and TV food personality Padma Lakshmi—talk about the constitution.
That number represented only a small fraction of
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)