Caldwell, Texas is the County Seat of Burleson County and our physical location. Through the Internet, our reach and support is potentially much wider. We hope to grow a local, as well as state or even national membership so if you wish to get involved, you are welcome to help and we … (Keep Reading)
Occasional talk by President Trump, his advisers and his vocal supporters about scrapping libel laws through a constitutional amendment as part of their war on the press and any critics may well be just talk, but it shows how unconcerned
With Republicans in charge of both chambers of Congress and the presidency for the first time since 2007, there was supposed to be a lot to celebrate this week when two of the nation’s premier conservative conferences met in Downtown
WASHINGTON — A newfound memo from Kenneth W. Starr’s independent counsel investigation into President Bill Clinton sheds fresh light on a constitutional puzzle that is taking on mounting significance amid the Trump-Russia inquiry: Can a sitting president be indicted?
Transcript of Barack Obama’s farewell address, as provided by the White House :
THE PRESIDENT: Hello, Chicago! (Applause.) It’s good to be home! (Applause.) Thank you, everybody. Thank you. (Applause.) Thank you so much. Thank you. (Applause.) All right, everybody
This is an older video from KrisanneHall.com but one of my favorites. This video explains why it was not moral to vote for either Donald J. Trump or Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was our duty to say no and choose …
The options for decolonising Puerto Rico have always been complex and contested. But the US decision to force a “status quo” option on to the latest ballot has undermined this chance to settle the issue once and for all, writes
Evidence of a man’s illegal possession of a handgun must be suppressed at his trial on remand after the Indiana Supreme Court ruled Tuesday the evidence was obtained in violation of constitutional protections.
When Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers received
About a month ago, a crowd of 2,000 people gathered in an auditorium at the University of Miami to see a bunch of lawyers—and TV food personality Padma Lakshmi—talk about the constitution.
That number represented only a small fraction of
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)