- Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:14:18 +0000: Trump: DACA FISA and Haiti - KrisAnne Hall
Once again what you are hearing in politics and media is not the Constitutional conversation. Let’s get the facts so we can speak constitutional truth about DACA FISA Haiti and the FBI. Alternatively you can listen to this edition of the KrisAnne Hall Show on YouTube Show Links and References FISA Vote in the House […]
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:04:59 +0000: BLM Breaking News, The Logan Act, Govt Created News - KrisAnne Hall
Listen as we connect the dots and see how the political sowing of 5 years has now created a harvest of corruption, collusion, and deception. We can fix this, but only if we are willing to see the connection and do something about it. Contact information for Circuit Judge Paul. M. Fullerton 505 N. County […]
The post BLM Breaking News, The Logan Act, Govt Created News appeared first on KrisAnne Hall.
- Sat, 09 Dec 2017 15:06:34 +0000: On the Sea, On the Land: Feds Declare “No Constitution” - KrisAnne Hall
Our Federal Government is making a bold step to expand the safety of all Americans, by declaring the Constitution doesn’t apply to the enforcement of federal laws, on the sea or on the land. Alternatively you can listen to this edition of the KrisAnne Hall Show on YouTube
The post On the Sea, On the Land: Feds Declare “No Constitution” appeared first on KrisAnne Hall.
- Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:06:13 +0000: Congress Acting As Spoiled Children - KrisAnne Hall
Today is such a great show, nailing down the real issues and the sources in federal problems. 1. Congress confusing the standard, 2. Trump, is he executing the laws or executing ideology, 3. States breaking laws And so much more! So much information, so much fun, I bet Rep. Walberg will want it to be […]
- Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:58:03 +0000: The General Welfare Clause: Its Not About Money - KrisAnne Hall
Article 1 section 8 clause 1 of the Constitution reads: “The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States…” From this clause, many have construed the “general Welfare” statement to grant practically unlimited […]